Skills & Experience Required:
Proven ability with supporting and designing deployments of Windows server operating systems and networks for a period of at least three years
Experience with migrating to, or deploying new Azure IaaS environments, including an understanding of modelling the costs associated with these environments.
Excellent written / verbal communication, with a strong command of the English language.
- Whilst this is primarily a technical role, it is expected and anticipated that alongside the Chief Engineer, this role will have involvement in technically complex pre-sales engagements.
- Proven ability to explain complex technical concepts in everyday terms that inexperienced computer users can understand.
- Ability to liaise, negotiate and resolve issues directly with customers and vendors
- Ability to identify opportunities and then act on them.
Skills & Experience Desirable
Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert or equivalent
Experience with deployment and support of VMWare environments.
Experience with Telstra product offerings, specifically around private network and private cloud.
Fortinet NSE4 certification
Fortinet NSE5 certification with a focus on FortiManager / FortiAnalyzer
Network planning, deployment and maintenance skills and experience.
Experience with Unix or Linux-based operating systems and Unix or Linux-based networks.
We are offering a competitive salary and great opportunities to develop your career if you are highly motivated with a positive, customer-focused attitude. You will be required to work under pressure and solve technical problems whilst communicating professionally with our customers and prioritising your workload.
Applicants must be an Australian Resident with Driver's License and excellent written and spoken English.
Salary will be based on experience.
Australia Full Time
We are seeking a highly experienced and motivated individual to join our team as the General Manager of Calibre One. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has a strong sales background and the ability to lead a team to drive results.
Reporting directly to the Group CEO, the General Manager will be responsible for managing the Calibre One Sales Team and executing the sales strategy for the brand. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in developing and executing ICT sales strategies.
1. Sales Execution: Ensure sales and product targets are met within budget
2. Sales Strategy: Develop and implement the brand's sales strategy
3. Sales Leadership: Manage and develop the sales team of Calibre One
4. Budget Management: Monitor and manage the brand's budget, ensuring costs and sales are within budget
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Demonstrated experience in developing and executing ICT sales strategies
- Results-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Ability to maintain high-level strategic relationships
- Strategic and forward-thinking abilities
If you are motivated, driven, and have a passion for sales, this is the role for you. We offer a competitive salary package and the opportunity to work with a dynamic team in a fast-paced environment.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Adelaide, South Australia, Australia Full Time